NALTIC Core Values
- We study and find satisfaction and joy following and applying teachings of the Master Teacher(s) and successful gurus of life.
- We have empathy and compassion for all people, humanity and enjoy improving lives, their happiness collectively and individually now, for future generations and all time.
- We are open minded to all people and all things.
- We have curious scientific minds finding satisfaction discovering new and innovated ways of improving, processes, products, widgets or other things overall improving life, society, freedom, mind, soul and body.
- We believe in giving commitment to innovation and excellence and doing good for the whole.
- We believe in giving our 100% efforts.
- We believe in giving new Motives, giving it a try and improving by getting constant feedback.
- We have courage to choose and do right.
- We believe in Honesty, and we give our trust to all who sincerely desire it.
- We defend truth, life and liberty
- We oppose greed, lusting after wealth, immorality, society ills and issues that deteriorate family, home and society.
- We are unbreakable; we bear and endure anything placed upon us with our faith in Divine Providence. When we fall we get back up and keep going and doing.
- We are meek, meaning we are not worried about what others think of our status --high or low. Yet, never giving permission to feel inferior or superior.