- Components: screw, screwdriver, wall mount, wall plug
- Put the wall mount in the mounting hole on the backside of the Aranet4 sensor
- Push the wall mount upwards in a locked position
- Put the screw into the wall mount
- Drill a hole in the wall in the desired location. Drill diameter: 6mm
- Push wall plug into the hole
- Screw Aranet4 to the wall. Use a screwdriver with a security Torx T15 bit.
- Aranet4 is mounted to the wall and 11 ready to measure indoor air quality!
There are no reviews yet.